There are a number of ways you can remain involved in the Project:
- Access the free face-to-face training available across NSW as well as online training and webinars via this website – the first of these courses started in April 2016 and training will run through to the end of November 2017. Details of all courses are available under the Training menu.
- Course Materials for each of the courses developed are available for download from this website.
- Gain knowledge and support from fellow service providers by participating in the DJP Communities of Practice, which have been established across NSW, with details of each available under the Communities of Practice menu.
- Make use of links to many other relevant Resources, as well as the NSW Ombudsman Resource Table under the The Project menu, and in addition links to current articles published on the right hand side of DJP website pages.
- Sign up to receive our regular Newsletters.
- If you are a Manager or Leader participate in our regular Leaders’ Forums.
- Provide comments, suggestions and feedback or get in touch, via the DJP email: email@example.com.